A message from the District of Muskoka
The Province of Ontario has made significant changes to eligibility for COVID-19 testing. Testing locations in Muskoka will follow the latest provincial guidance by the Ministry of Health for prioritizing those individuals who are at greatest risk.
Testing eligibility has changed!
To get the latest information about if and where you should be tested visit www.ontario.ca/covidtest for testing criteria.
Please remember, if you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, you must go to an Assessment Centre instead of a pharmacy for testing.
If you are eligible and require COVID-19 testing in Muskoka, please see the information below as each testing location operates differently:
Bracebridge Assessment Centre (Muskoka Algonquin Healthcare)
- Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- By appointment only (no walk-ins); call 1-888-383-7009 to book a test
- Location: portable adjacent to the helipad at the back of the South Muskoka Memorial Hospital Site, 75 Ann Street, Bracebridge
Huntsville Assessment Centre (Town of Huntsville, Huntsville Physicians, District of Muskoka)
- Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- No appointment necessary, first come first served
- Location: Huntsville Active Living Centre, 20 Park Drive, Huntsville
Shoppers Drug Mart Huntsville Pharmacy (Testing for select eligible individuals who are NOT showing symptoms)
- To see if you meet the criteria for testing at pharmacy locations, please visit: www.ontario.ca/covidtest
- By appointment only (no walk-ins); call 705-789-4471 Ext 33
- Individuals will be screened by phone and provided an appointment time if eligible
- Location: 51 King William St, Huntsville, ON P1H 1G4
Don’t miss out on Doppler!
Sign up here to receive our email digest with links to our most recent stories.
Local news in your inbox three times per week!