With lifting of the provincial stay-at-home order and Simcoe Muskoka’s move into the province’s Red-Control zone, effective Tuesday, February 16, 2021 the Town of Huntsville announced today thst it is once again offering appointments for some of its Canada Summit Centre activities.
The CSC building will remain closed to public walk-through, with the activities below available by appointment only—register online at Huntsville.ca or call 705-789-6421:
– Wednesday, February 17: walking track opens from 9:00 a.m. until 3:45 p.m., Monday to Friday – book your walking time in advance.
– Thursday, February 18: swimming registration available.
– Friday, February 19: swimming registration available.
– Monday, February 22: Don Lough arena opens.
– Wednesday, February 24: pool opens.
At Town Hall, services will continue to be available via phone or email. Town Hall will remain closed to the public until further notice. Building inspections for construction projects will resume.
Visit huntsville.ca/covid19 for information on Town services, support, and resources during the pandemic.
Don’t miss out on Doppler!
Sign up here to receive our email digest with links to our most recent stories.
Local news in your inbox three times per week!