Huntsville Municipal administrative offices at Town Hall, Madill Yard and the Huntsville Fire Station 1 have reopened to in-person services.
The Canada Summit Centre is now open by appointment only, however contact-free services are also available online, by phone or by email. In accordance with new Provincial Regulations, effective September 22, the Town of Huntsville Covid-19 Vaccine Receipt Protocol will be in effect at the Canada Summit Centre.
Who is required to show a vaccine receipt?
- Individuals 18 years of age and older, participating in the following types of Town of Huntsville programs:
- Registered recreation programs i.e. swimming lessons, skating lessons
- Drop-in recreation and fitness programs i.e. fitness classes, lane swims, public swims, public skating or private ice rentals, shinny
- Parents participating in parent/child lessons or spectating their child’s program/lessons
- Walking track patrons
- Meeting or event space patrons
- Adult programming
- Visitors to Town of Huntsville Canada Summit Centre for the purpose of:
- Spectators including parents of children in a program or activity
- Participants of sport groups i.e. hockey clubs, skating clubs, swim club, adult sport leagues
- Participants 18 years of age and older will be required to show their vaccine receipt to their club
- Spectators will also have to show proof of vaccine
Don’t miss out on Doppler!
Sign up here to receive our email digest with links to our most recent stories.
Local news in your inbox three times per week!