NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter online and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Canada excluding Quebec, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Huntsville Doppler (a division of C3 Media Group Inc.), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Huntsville Doppler as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online until 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, July 3, 2020.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.doppleronline.ca. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Huntsville Doppler. You may enter only once. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Huntsville Doppler.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive: one copy of the board game HuntsvilleOpoly.
No substitution of prize or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Huntsville Doppler to use Winner’s name, photo likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Prize can be picked up at a location in Huntsville, Ontario, mutually agreed upon by the Winner and Huntsville Doppler, or mailed to the Winner.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Our winner is selected by random draw and confirmed by successful completion of a skill-testing question.
Winner will be notified by email or phone within seven (7) days following selection of Winner. Huntsville Doppler shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditional upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT HUNTSVILLE DOPPLER’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Huntsville Doppler reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Huntsville Doppler’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Huntsville Doppler may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Huntsville Doppler. Huntsville Doppler reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Huntsville Doppler has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Huntsville Doppler reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Huntsville Doppler and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND ONTARIO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ontario, Canada having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winner List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Huntsville Doppler: 1 Crescent Road, Box 2, Huntsville, ON P1H 1Z6, Canada
13. Sponsor: The Sponsors of the Campaign is:
- Huntsville Doppler: 1 Crescent Road, Box 2, Huntsville, ON P1H 1Z6, Canada
The Campaign hosted by Huntsville Doppler is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.